Saturday, March 28, 2015

Classroom Hacks- Thank You Pinterest!

Floral foam at Dollar Tree Makes GREAT Drawing Tool Holders!
Spring break is here which gives me time to assemble some art room ideas I have found on Pinterest for the 2015-16 school year. Pinterest has totally revolutionized all aspects of art room planning and I can't imagine doing this without Pinterest! LOVE! Oh, I also love duck tape, but that's another post for another time!
Just jazz it up with a little duck tape!


Recycled probiotic boxes are the perfect size for project rubrics. Kids always seem to have a hard time finding these...
I
Big cereal boxes wrapped with some duck tape will be the perfect size for storing grade level documents.

A visit to the the Thrift Store is worth  50 cents spent to develop a paint brush drying system.

The Dollar Tree has great baskets that when turned upside down will support drying larger-sized paint brushes!
There are some really sweet colored baskets this time of the year!