Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Animal Adoption Event at Street Fair!

OM to the G! The Sacramento County Shelter has agreed to host an animal adoption event at the Natomas Charter School- Leading Edge Academy Street Fair on April 27th from 5:50-7:00. I can't wait to tell all of my students!
Some ideas for student involvement (like that will be an issue ;0) is to have a sign up for students to read to the animals while they are in their corrals on campus. As a fundraiser for the shelter, I am wanting to host a face painting booth and sell pet treats made by Winters Culinary Class that my students can sign up for working shifts.
I think it would be amazing if at our event some animals could find their Furever Homes and love that my students can possibly play a role in that #kindnessforpaws experience. <3